Centre of Advanced Research in Electrified Transportation
CENTRE OF ADVANCED RESEARCH IN ELECTRIFIED TRANSPORTATION [CARET]
Centre of Excellence for Charging Infrastructure under Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of (Hybrid &) Electric Vehicles (FAME) India Mission supported by Department of Heavy Industry (DHI), Government of India
1. Centre for Industry-Academia Synergy for Sustainable, Smart and Safe Electric Mobility.
2. MoUs exchanged with 5 Automotive Industry at Rashtrapati Bhavan in November 2016.
3. Recognized and supported by Department of Heavy Industry (DHI), Government of India as Centre of Excellence for Electric Vehicle Charging Infrastructure.
4. More than a dozen patent filed and technological incubation is in collaboration with various industries and startups for each project of national importance.
5. National Winner of GE Edison Challenge in 2016 with 8 lacs incubation grant.
6. Invented Schematic prototype for Smart Microgrid at Aligarh Muslim University.
7. Developed skilled set for Industry in niche area of Electrified Transportation.
8. Created employment and hired workforce under FAME India Mission.
9. Continuous organization of training and workshops at various industries in the niche area of xEVs
Use following links for more information
6. Upcoming Competition