Interdisciplinary Brain research Centre
Events Held (seminar, conference, workshop, lectures or any other student activity):
- Emerging Trends in Biological Sciences - 24th to 25th September 2012
- Popular Lectures on Neuroscience and Nanotechnology - 29th December 2012
- Neurosciences and its Future Prospects - 15th February 2014
- Alzheimer's day on 21, September 2016
- Cancer day on 4, February 2017
- World Neurocongress-2017 - 9th to 10th December 2017 (Please visit the official website for registration: http://worldneurocongress2017.com/)
University Extension Lecture On Zika Virus what we know and what we need to know about its effects on human neural stem cells on 1st May, 2019 (By Professor Pankaj Seth, National Brain Research Centre Manesar, Haryana).
We are trying to develop Brain Tumor cell lines Bank at Interdisciplinary Brain Research Centre (IBRC).(Approval is under process).
Seminar /Journal Club presentation Schedules at Interdisciplinary Brain Research Center (IBRC), Faculty of Medicine, A.M.U., Aligarh:
Every Thursday, 10 A.M. onwards
Observed from Sep 1st to Sep 15th. Please head to Gallery for photos.