28-JUL-2020: AMU conducts online exam
Aligarh, July 28: The Department of Law, Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) and its centres at Malappuram (Kerala) and Murshidabad (Bengal) have successfully conducted the final examination through online Viva Voce format for the remaining 30 percent marks of the BA LLB (Hons) IX Semester students.
"The exam was conducted through an online video conferencing platform, in which students were divided into four groups with two faculty members allotted to each group," said Prof Zaheeruddin (Chairman, Department of Law).
AMU has already evaluated 70 percent marks for the final year examinations of undergraduate and postgraduate courses for the current session by various means. The final year exams for the remaining 30 percent marks are being conducted online through Viva Voce formats conforming to the Government of India guidelines on social distancing.
Public Relations Office
Aligarh Muslim University