Dr. Nigar Zuberi
Department of Political Science
One of the latest halls built to accommodate the postgraduate girl students of the University. The Hall was constructed with a grant of Rs. 1.4 crores by the UGC under the Eighth Five Year plan. It was inaugurated by the then Vice-Chancellor, Professor M. N. Farooqui on July 16, 1995. Its strength has risen from 500 to 1349 residents and 779 Non-resident girls.